24 March, 2007

TOW Cloud's: Planet B-612

Well, the entry portal of my blog just been changed to cloudneverland.blogspot.com, along with the new RSS channel subscription url. But one thing for sure, cloudblue.sitesled.com stays still. So either mark the original page as the main portal, which I would personally recommend; or mark my blogger profile, 'cause any change of my blog would never get away from it, eh?


As for me myself, I'm still on my way of finding neverland, every single day. But the difference from the path I walked before, I would say, I have a company with me now. All the way.


And for rest of the details, things went really rough these days, I'm working really hard on it, hope gods of luckiness are with me, and thanks to everyone who is remembering me.



p.s. Sorry for no photos from the past few months, I'm really tired, and waiting for the sun shining on me, again.

No comments: